Thursday, July 16, 2009

My first blog entry!

Well I thought that this would be a good way to keep track of things going on in my life for not only myself, but for family and friends, and even for the boys to read later on down the road if they so wish.

I dont know how to do this whole blogging thing but I will figure it out :) .

As a mini update for today - I am feeling very grateful. I love the family that Skyler & I have created. I am so thankful for having such a strong, healthy, loving relationship with my husband. I still love him just as much as the day I married him. I love the two boys that we have brought into this world more than anything. They have truly shown me the meaning of life.

1 comment:

  1. Kacie, I am TOTALLY addicted to blogging! Stick with it because you'll be glad you did when you look back on older posts :)

    ReplyDelete