Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My new diet!

Well since I am really bad about blogging and I have never done this before, I guess I will blog about my diet!!

I am doing a low fat/low calorie diet. I have been on it for 5 days now, and I have lost 7 lbs so far!! Im super excited!

I am basically eating just fresh/frozen vegetables and fruits, eating eggs and grilled chicken for my protein and sticking to water and diet coke and iced tea for my beverages! Im starting to get a little bored with what Im eating, so maybe this will help me stay on top of it!!


Anyways, here are a few pics of the meals that I have been making DH & I for dinner. He is doing the diet with me at home, although Im about 99% sure he is eating lots and lots of junk at work and at his parents house when he stops by! :P oh well, better than doing it at home in front of me!!


The first one Ill post is My 4oz (each) lemon pepper and cumin chicken (under all the veggies!) with fresh mushrooms, tomatoes from my Grandma's garden (thx!), frozen cut green beans, and baby carrots. Cook to 165F and voila - healthy, yummy dinner for two :)




My breakfast from the other morning:

Scrambled eggs (2) with colby cheese and mushrooms, and a plum :) Delish!

1 comment:

  1. Both of those meals look great. I'm glad you are doing so well. I just can't get myself motivated since I am back to work and I don't have much time to cook. Yay for the 7 pounds....keep em' coming!

    ReplyDelete